Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Break

Sorry that I haven't been around for ages. I hope everyone is alright. Just wanna tell you that the blog is taking a break (well actually it has been for so long already), but I will be back..erm hopefully when the new season begins. I am currently trying to enjoy the last month staying at Newcastle, which is hard because I love it here so much. It's hard to depart those memories but I'm glad it's all happened, and I'm proud to say that I made my dream come true. Remember two years ago I was making all the efforts to come here, the joy when I passed the exams, the braveness leaving home for the first time, and then the wonderful one year living here...

Thank you for all people who made my staying happy. Time to move on and I'll miss everything happened here. Thanks mark, you made me feel I'm beautiful. Hopefully I'll have chance to come back again at some point of my life. I believe that you can acheive anything if you dare to dream, and England will always be my dream! See you guys soon! xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorney said...

Glad to have you back with us :)

08 October, 2011 04:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home