Saturday, March 17, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi guys, I need your help. I'm currently writing a dissertation and I hope you can take a little time to do my online survey. My study is about print magazines and their websites. Well, basically about whether free online content offered by magazine branded websites is influencing the demand for print magazines. Are they substitute, complement or two independent goods? Anyway, my questionnaire is not that complicated as I explained. It may take you less than 1 minute. Since there are research ethics of our university, please do the survey only if you're over 18 years old.

Click to do the survey
Thank you very much in advance!
And if you could, please pass this to as many people as you can. But do ensure your friends are over 18 years old. I would be so appreciated!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did it. & good luck with ur studies..

18 March, 2007 05:24  
Blogger psychohare said...

did i have to register with that website to submit that survey? well i had a lot of time to burn, so i guess i should help out a fellow student (college student?)
o well, since i dont read any magazines, i guess none of my answers help...

18 March, 2007 07:03  
Blogger loveuamy said...

thank you so much bo_ghazi!

hey psychohare, you don't have to register. just press the submit button, should be ok then. it's alright you don't read magazines, that's fine! i really appreciate you take part in! cheers!

18 March, 2007 17:07  
Blogger Vandal said...

yeah I tried to take it but it wouldn't let me. Was I doing something wrong?

18 March, 2007 18:03  
Blogger loveuamy said...

really? it should be working just by clicking the link. you'll see a page of some questions, and after you answer the questions, just press 'submit' at the end of the page. it's done then.

i'm sorry that i made questions a little complicated. but basically if you don't visit any magazine websites you would be stopped at question 3 and just press submit. it will do.

well..if it didn't work for you. that's fine. still thank you for taking part! cheers bootboi!

18 March, 2007 18:46  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorney said...

Yeah buddy! Hope it turned out good.

08 October, 2011 13:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home