Monday, February 26, 2007

JT Is Not Human, Is He?

The Guardian - Terry swallowed his tongue, stopped breathing and was left concussed after being accidentally kicked in the face by Abou Diaby during Chelsea's 2-1 Carling Cup triumph over Arsenal at the Millennium Stadium. His injury was so serious that players immediately summoned medical assistance from the bench and he was treated for five minutes before being carried off on a stretcher.

Yet Terry was fit enough to leave hospital a short time later and join in the celebrations after the game. "I just said to the lads I didn't remember," he revealed today. "I remember walking out for the second half and nothing else until waking up in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. I had the scan and they said it's OK. It was great to be back [with the lads], they were different class. I'm still feeling a bit groggy though. It's thanks to the lads as I didn't have much part to play in the second half. Throughout the competition they've been spot on."


Big applause to the England and Chelsea captain. I really do think he's a brave man, and I was shocked to hear that he came back from hospital to celebrate with the lads! OMG, is he a cockroach or something that can recover so fast?? Amazing! Get well soon man! England and Chelsea need you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

JT sounds tough as nails - a real warrior.

08 October, 2011 13:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home