Saturday, December 30, 2006

Off To Heaven

Yes I'm off to the Heaven - Anfield! Will be back on 3 Jan 2007. I'll spend the last few hours of 2006 and welcome 2007 in the city Liverpool. Hopefully we get a good result against Bolton, but well I don't really care because I will be at Anfield!!! OMG, it's that Anfield!!! And I'll see those players with my own eyes!! Jesus, after that my mission is over, I can go back to Taiwan right away with no regret! Nah...calm down Amy, still have to finish my studying. Here I would like to wish all my friends and families a happy new year! Special thanks to people who still visit my blog like you, though I don't update that much these days. Believe me, I really appreciate it. Love you!

Regards,

Amy

5 Comments:

Blogger yeeks said...

OMG!!!!!!!

31 December, 2006 08:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh

Do us a favour .. take some shots there .. esp at Carragher ! lol

01 January, 2007 09:14  
Blogger Richie said...

Happy new year.
I hope its not too cold in Liverpool?
Wow What a game to go see 3 - 0 class all the way, I hope you enjoyed the game for real

02 January, 2007 08:03  
Blogger loveuamy said...

it was really cold out there, but well, it wasn't anymore after Crouchy's goal! lol

i'll soon post my thoughts about the trip. as for photos...well, i wasn't at a good seat to get them. and all i thought was..'i will be here again and again and agin...so no hurry for photos!'

happy new year guys!

03 January, 2007 21:46  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

Anfield sounds like a great place.

08 October, 2011 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home