Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Never Write Liverpool Off, Never

Messi: "Any rivals are dangerous in Europe at this time but Liverpool are a team that can be beaten by Barcelona. Lyon are the most difficult today. I expect an open game because the English play without defensive caution and with a style similar to Barcelona. Sincerely, I believe Liverpool are worried about playing against us because we are the champions of Europe and that strikes fear in any rivals. I desire to travel to Liverpool with much work done and holding an advantage to qualify for the next round. A 2-0 or 3-0 score will be perfect for Barca. Always, we need to not concede a goal in Camp Nou to avoid problems at Anfield.
"The Reds are a peculiar team. They play in England but the style of the coach and many of the players is nearly Spanish. This will be an extra problem for Barcelona."

If we have to be worried about playing against you because you're the champions of Europe, then you should be worred as well because we were the champions of Europe just a year before!! Come on, Messi, I used to like you!

Stevie: "I've never played against Ronaldinho before, apart from the Tsunami charity match in Barcelona a few years back. Obviously I'm a massive fan of how he plays the game, and I can't wait to face him. It will be great for all the fans to see a player of that quality at Anfield, but I'm hoping they don't get to see too much of his ability, because we'll be doing our best to keep him quiet. Before the draw was made, I don't think any of us were saying we wanted Barcelona, but since then I've been thinking how exciting it will be. I genuinely believe over two legs we can beat any side in the world, and it's definitely the case we can beat anyone at Anfield. But that's a long way off yet. There'll be plenty of time to think about that when the time's right, but there are a lot of important games to come before then."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

I agree. This squad is tough as nails.

08 October, 2011 14:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home