Friday, October 27, 2006

Liverpoolfc.tv - Kuyt Big Interview

After scoring a goal you kiss your hand twice. Why?
I always did it in Holland. I kiss the place where I would wear my ring - once for my wife and once for my daughter.

Have you picked up any Scouse yet?
When they speak not too fast I can understand. I like it when a city has its own language because the village I come from is the same. It's very difficult when Gerrard, Robbie or Carra speak to each other – especially Carra. [....read more]

(Hahaha, I always burst into laughter when Carra speaks in an interview. Hell, I don't understand any words he says!! Is he speaking English?? But I think I've improved understanding Gerrard and Robbie. Obviously Carra is on a higher level for me. lol)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye, just a question. Where did you get those pictures of the players posing in their new jersey?! :)

28 October, 2006 05:24  
Blogger loveuamy said...

from UEFA - Liverpool page, and go to players' profiles by clicking on their names.

http://www.uefa.com/footballEurope/Club=7889/competition=1/index.html

28 October, 2006 13:50  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

...sorry I missed it.

08 October, 2011 14:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home