Sunday, September 10, 2006

I Miss Last Season's Clean Sheets

9 Sept 2006 Everton 3-0 Liverpool - EPL

BBC - Tim Cahill gave Everton the lead with a close-range finish after 23 minutes. Andrew Johnson added Everton's second 12 minutes later, coolly taking advantage of Jamie Carragher's mistake as Liverpool's defence struggled. Liverpool wasted a succession of chances before keeper Pepe Reina fumbled Lee Carsley's shot for Johnson to head home in injury time.

Liverpoolfc.tv - Riise has been ruled out of Liverpool's next two matches against PSV Eindhoven and Chelsea after suffering a reoccurrence of his ankle injury.


---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updatinig this blog that much as it used to be. I know what I've missed though. The US Open, two England's Euro 2008 qualifiers, and I have been wanting to write about the life here in Toon.... My summer language school at Northumbria University was over, and after some parties I got my exam results two days ago, which was....EXCELLENT! lol Alright, so, just let you guys know that I'm still here and have followed all those things I love as usual. I'm going to London for the 5 following days. Good luck to Liverpool's CL game against PSV! The derby loss hurts so much....

2 Comments:

Blogger yeeks said...

Losing to Everton was just low.

13 September, 2006 03:29  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

This match was a painful defeat - great pic though :)

08 October, 2011 16:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home