Thursday, September 07, 2006

I Found Beauty

[watch]
You know what...I think that short speech of Agassi should become one of those greatest ones like Martin Luther King's 'I Have A Dream' that be remembered for years and years in history. It was so emotional at that moment. People were clapping and shouting, with tears and respects. Thank you Agassi, for the last 21 years and for the passion you've given to tennis. And with that passion, I found beauty. Life is not easy you know, and it's sometimes shit, but there are so much beauty in the world. You're moved by words from someone you've never met, someone you've never talked to, but brought you great moments and memories in life. Well, that's beauty to me I guess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

Agassi played with heart.

08 October, 2011 16:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home