Thursday, August 31, 2006

So, I've Been Tagged

.......by Spo.

Okay, some facts about me here......

1. I'm not afraid of ghosts (well..if there's any?), but things like earthquakes, air plane crashes, car accidents, terrorism scare me to DEATH!! Do you believe that, I will grab my friends while crossing roads even though I'm almost 22!

2. I'm a typical Sagittarius. I believe freedom is the most important thing in life!! I also have a strong sense of justice.

3. I've been questioned by the police when I was about 17 years old....while I was in a pool room....while I was smoking. I was too nervous so I dropped my cigarette on the carpet...damn stupid. They probably wouldn't have came to me if I didn't do that.

4. I'm a totally different person from my appearance. For example, if I don't tell you, you wonldn't know that...I'm a crazy football/sport fan, that I play basketball, that I hate shopping, that I smoke (though I don't most of the time now), that I love Rock & Roll and Punk, that I hate pink.

5. I've been dreaming about marrying a sportsman since I was a kid. A Basketball player would be great, but not as good as a tennis player (that I can travel around the world with him!). Don't even mention about a footballer.....

6. I would say football has changed my life. No, it's not exaggerated. Two years ago I knew nothing about football and my English was alright being an English major in university. Two years later, I'm now writing my Liverpool FC blog in English and most importantly I'm in England! Forget about academic degree whatsoever, I just came here for ordering LFC magazines, buying Liverpool shirts, going to pubs or stadiums for matches, which I just can't do in Taiwan! Taiwan is a football desert!

7. I was in a girls' school for 6 years.

8. Children is a bunch of psychoes to me, and I'm not going to have one in the future. Why women have to do that anyway? It hurts badly in the first place and after that you have to spend a lot of money on them for years!! I would rather use that money to do more things I like and then I wouldn't regret for my life.

9 Comments:

Blogger yeeks said...

Haha. I'm a Saggitarius too! Born on the 7th of December.

But I know nothing about horoscopes lol.

01 September, 2006 07:13  
Blogger loveuamy said...

oh my God, same day as me 7/12! (also John Terry lol)

01 September, 2006 10:08  
Blogger yeeks said...

lol!!!!! Same day Pearl Harbour was bombed as well.

How about that for a coincidence? Hahahaha! But you're a year older than me I think. Or is it two years? I was born in 1986.

01 September, 2006 11:07  
Blogger Spo said...

Good work Amy - fantastic list

Oh - I played football - when I was 11 - does that count?

02 September, 2006 21:00  
Blogger loveuamy said...

lol football fans always count spo, especially the Reds - perfect!

hey yeekiat, i'm two years older than you! i didn't know you're so young! haha.

03 September, 2006 09:45  
Blogger yeeks said...

lol. Do I sound mature or something? Hahaha.

03 September, 2006 11:21  
Blogger Tim Robinson said...

Who knew ... I hate pink also :P

04 September, 2006 13:46  
Blogger loveuamy said...

pink is enemy!!!

06 September, 2006 18:42  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

That's fun stuff - thanks for sharing.

08 October, 2011 16:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home