Sunday, July 09, 2006

Shame On Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has rocked Manchester United by confirming that he does indeed want to quit Old Trafford.

C.Ronaldo: "I think I should get out of Manchester, the circumstances are not right to keep playing in Manchester. In two or three days I will decide where to go. I always said I wanted to play in Spain. Nobody stood up for me at Manchester, although I did not do anybody any harm."

Well, I think he should at least think about why there's no one wants to stand up for him. The media here in Taiwan is really interesting. They call him 'King of diving'. lol Another embarrassing one last night in the first half of 3rd-place play-off against Germany.

3 Comments:

Blogger loveuamy said...

haha, yam, of course i'm over-reacting on him. i hate him long before this World Cup when he plays for Man Utd. so, the booing from fans (French, German) just proved all.

and leave England or Rooney out of it, yam. i don't blame him for England's defeat nor Rooney's sent off. i just simplely hate this kid, Cristiano Ronaldo.

i think i should make it clear that the only reason i support England, since i'm not English, is that i care about Liverpool FC players. so it's not like that England's heartbreaking exit or Rooney's sent off make me out of my mind to criticise C.R.

10 July, 2006 13:01  
Blogger Mark M Heenan said...

Look at the pain on his face, it must be the moment he realises he ISN'T Superman after all...

15 July, 2006 22:04  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

That's awful!

08 October, 2011 17:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home