Monday, July 03, 2006

Here's The Good News

BBC - Andy Murray thrilled the Centre Court crowd as he dismantled third seed Andy Roddick's game on his way to a straight-sets win at Wimbledon. The 19-year-old Briton won 7-6 (7-4) 6-4 6-4 to surpass his debut effort last year and reach the fourth round.

He played absolutely superb in this match!! I couldn't believe I was watching that Andy Murray! Defintely a good news followed by the heartbreaking England defeat.

BBC - Rafael Nadal brought Andre Agassi's Wimbledon career to an end with a hugely impressive third-round win in blazing sunshine on Centre Court.
As the match ended the Centre Court crowd stood to acclaim Agassi. He said: "I'll never be able to repay you for the way you've embraced me over the years, so I thank you for that."

I did weep seeing this scene. Thank you Andre Agassi, you have given so much to all tennis fans.