Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Didn't Know Warnock's Married

Bearing in mind we've spoken about the fact you're not a regular in the side, do you worry that one day the manager might say to you that you're no longer a part of his plans?

Yes, the future is always a worry and so that's why I train as hard as I can for every minute of every session. It's been drilled into me from day one at the academy that you should never fail for the lack of trying and you should only ever fail for not being good enough. If it comes to the point where they say to me 'you're not good enough' then fair enough, I can hold my hands up and say I've given it my all and that's fine by me. I'll never fail for the lack of trying.

When did you get married?
Last summer, in June.
No celebrity magazine picture deals…
[laughs] No, that isn't my style at all.

(...more of the interview on liverpoolfc.tv.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah lol! Didn't knew he was married as well.

29 March, 2006 17:00  
Blogger loveuamy said...

and soon will become a Dad....Gee, he's about my brother's age...

31 March, 2006 04:28  
Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorney said...

Well you learn something new everyday I suppose :)

08 October, 2011 19:06  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

That's news to me! :)

09 November, 2011 23:34  
Anonymous tulsa divorce lawyers said...

It sounds like he does a real good job of staying in shape.

09 November, 2011 23:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home