Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Grand English Cup 2005

So! About the basketball games! Overall we did really well compared to the previous years. This was probably my last time to join the tournament as I would be in England next year. I've been in the team since my first year in university, and really enjoy playing basketball with people who have the same passion. It's hard to imagine but I started to follow basketball since I was a kid, dreaming about marrying to a professional...

Yes, I'm the one in the picture with No.12 on my back. Traveling with a group of girls is an......exhausted thing for me. I think I've just mentioned the other day that I hate girls taking pictures ALL THE TIME! They're crazy! And they'll be stuck in a store, and never know when to leave! Oh my God... Is that traveling all about for girls? Taking pictures, shopping, taking pictures, and shopping....(oh, no, I would call that 'walking around'...as they're not buying anything!) Awwww......

I finally found one with me in the picture from a girl's camera, though only my back... Anyway, I'll post some pictures from my own camera later. Don't worry, it won't be just smiling faces...

6 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

amy, you are a very cool person.

07 December, 2005 09:54  
Blogger loveuamy said...

i'm quite strange i guess....

08 December, 2005 12:11  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

That sounds like a lot of fun.

08 October, 2011 20:58  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

sounds like some outstanding basketball games.

10 October, 2011 00:19  
Anonymous fort worth cleaning service said...

sounds very competitive and very rewarding.

10 October, 2011 15:35  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

that sounds like a successful year.

19 October, 2011 02:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home