Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Join The Army

My brother left home and joined the army yesterday. He'll be out for one year and 5 months. But hopefully he can come back earlier than that, as the time shortens every year in government's policy. Do Taiwan needs conscription? If one day China finally decide to start a war with us, well, honestly what's our army can do about it then? How can we compete with China? As people always say: each people in China spits once can be enough to sink Taiwan. And will China use force against us? At least I don't think so. Come on, it's 21 century!! One year and 5 months in the military is too long, and it's a waste of time! I even think we should adopt enlistment.

Anyway, I think my brother will miss my birthday this year, and also the World Cup next year, which is a big loss! But I'll also miss a company watching football during the time, and a good friend to share my life with...

7 Comments:

Blogger Spo said...

hi amy - sorry not been by in a while - hectic here!

I'm glad we didn't have to have a year in the army here in UK - I wouldn't of lasted that long!

but maybe I might of grown up a bit with the discipline and wouldn't of been such a child about going to university and then may have actually done some work instead of being and monkey and ending up dropping out!

but then I wouldn't of ended up being a tea taster I geuss

10 November, 2005 20:18  
Blogger loveuamy said...

hello, spo, i still stop by your blog everyday, though i didn't leave anything there.

are you still with Liverpool?? lol

one year and 5 months is really long. now i'm afraid i have to keep an eye on my brother's girlfriend...

11 November, 2005 13:01  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

Love of country!

08 October, 2011 21:06  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

I agree with DA - love of country!

10 October, 2011 00:09  
Anonymous fort worth cleaning service said...

yes - join the Army!

10 October, 2011 15:26  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

The tensions between China and Tawaiin are always present.

19 October, 2011 01:26  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorney said...

Love of country!

30 October, 2011 23:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home