Monday, November 28, 2005

Goal!

I think most football fans have been looking forward to this film for a long time like me. My brother just had a 4-day holiday from the army, so we went to the cinema for it last Saturday. The film started to show on Friday night, well, only two times a day, 9:25 PM and 2:00 AM. Yeah, as you can imagine, people here are just not that into football. There were over half empty seats in the cinema. People who sat in front of me were a family from Hong Kong, as well as some young boys behind me.

My friend works in the cinema. She said she really didn't know how to answer when customers asked what the film was about. I just told her: "Well, you just ask him/her: do you watch football?....I mean soccer. If the answer is no, tell him/her 'you won't like it'. Simple one."

So....how was it? My opinion: Amazing! The plot is predictable, but it's really interesting to see those.... Newcastle, St James'Park, Shearer, etc. *Spoilers* There was a match between Newcastle and Liverpool!! lol You can easily guess who won it in the end. Well....at least the director considers Liverpool the biggest rival to Newcastle.

Oh, one more thing made me giggle many times was the Newcastle accent. I finally hear it clearly as most people in the film speak with that. Just so interesting!! By the way, I like the design of the official site. Recently I'm interested in website designing, and just find out that some official sites of films are really great.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City Divorce Attorneys said...

That's a lot of fun :) - thanks for sharing.

08 October, 2011 21:00  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

I'm loving it!

10 October, 2011 00:03  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaners said...

this is a fun one :)

10 October, 2011 15:22  
Anonymous Tulsa Divorce Attorneys said...

Could be a great film :)

17 October, 2011 22:05  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

It sounds like a great film!

30 October, 2011 04:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home