Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bye! November 2005

I'll travel down to the south of Taiwan tomorrow, and join a basketball cup with my department team in university. So I won't be here until Sunday, and unfortunately, missing Liverpool's weekend match. I'll post the two matches: tonight's and weekend's as I come back.

The basketball cup is for all the English/foreign languages departments of universities in Taiwan. I've been in the team since my first year, and this is my third time to join the tournament. Well, I will never forget about last year's, as we were just 6 players in the team. That was really tough time. I'm glad this year we have more new players from freshmen. Some of them are really great additions to the team. Hopefully we can get good results, as well as boys' team.

I'll bring back some pictures....well, erm.....if I do remember to take out my camera.

November has passed, and here comes my favorite December!!!