Thursday, October 27, 2005

Anxiety

- I'll have the test this Sat.
- Oh! Don't worry, Amy, you'll be fine!

Hey...I really want to know....HOW DO YOU KNOW? Tell me, how the hell do you know I'll be fine!? From where, form what point, that you think I'll be fine on the test??? .....Well...look, if you don't really know, then why do you say so? What are you gonna say if my test result turned out to be bad? eh??

Damn anxiety...makes me fucking blame everything.

It shouldn't be like that as I'm not kind of person suffering from stress. I guess I care about it too much. I'm so eager to solve everything as soon as possible. Actually if I didn't pass the test this time, I can have a second time after 3 months. If I still can't get through, well, at least, I can wait for one more year. I know I'll be there one day.....

"Stop trying to control everything, and just let go!"

Yeah, Tyler Durden is always on my mind, as well as Lester Burnham.

"And then I remember to relax...and stop trying to hold on to it.
And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude...for every single moment....of my stupid little life."

You know i'm not serious about the 'you'll be fine' thing, don't you?

I can't remember how many people have said that. But actually I especially appreciate those friends from the Internet world. Probably they just forgot it as they closed the chatting window or clicked 'Sent' in the e-mail, but for one moment, they had been wishing me all the luck from places so far away. That's tremendous.

Sorry about complaining the 'you'll be fine' thing. I know you're bunch of nice people.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

Anxiety can be overwhelming at times.

08 October, 2011 21:09  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

anxiety is a waste of brain energy.

09 October, 2011 23:55  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

the key to beating is anxiety is....

10 October, 2011 15:13  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

there is no way to sugar coat the reality that anxiety sucks.

27 October, 2011 13:25  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Doctors tend to over-medicate patients who suffer from anxiety.

27 October, 2011 13:29  
Anonymous tulsa divorce lawyers said...

who is Tyler Durden???

27 October, 2011 22:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home