Friday, October 21, 2005

Acoustic Of The Week

New feature on the UGO - Mike Doughty's exclusive preformance! (Well, actually it's not that new as it's been there for weeks.) I don't have much time lately since I'll have a test next Saturday, which I've been preparing for 6 months. It's quite exhausted dealing with those stress and at the same time trying to keep up with the schoolwork. Anyway, I'll have more time after the test to update my blog with some other topics apart from Liverpool, and probably will try to write more on my own rather than just pasting.

By the way, anybody like me think that Mike Doughty looks so much alike Alan Shearer?

5 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

he does look uncannily like mr. shearer

21 October, 2005 14:43  
Blogger loveuamy said...

almost the same......lol

27 October, 2005 11:39  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

that's a lot of fun :) - thanks for sharing.

08 October, 2011 21:11  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

I like it a lot.

09 October, 2011 23:56  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

I'm loving it!

10 October, 2011 15:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home