Monday, September 12, 2005

US Open Final

BBC - Peerless Federer retains US crown - Defending champion Roger Federer dashed American hopes of a fairytale victory for Andre Agassi with a four-set victory in Sunday's US Open final.

Both are really great players I think. Agassi is already a legend, and Federer is still writing history pages. If any tennis fan missed this match, they would regret for it. You can see how much Agassi loves tennis and how talented Federer is in this match. I like particularly what they said afterwards.

Federer:
"I look up to him because he's been around so long with great results. There's a lot of respect from my side."
"I'd like to congratulate Andre on a great run and I hope you keep on playing and we can have some more enjoyable matches."
"I amazed myself that I can back it up one after another. I wonder why I always play so well, especially on the big occasions."

Agassi:
"He's the best I've ever played against."
"To be here at an age where I can take in that sort of love, and be at an age where I can embrace it is a tremendous feeling. I'll never forget this."
"Thank you New York, it's been a great 20 years."

3 Comments:

Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

Agassi paid Federer a huge compliment didn't he???

09 October, 2011 23:46  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

Federer is the man!

10 October, 2011 14:57  
Anonymous tulsa divorce lawyers said...

Federer is exciting to watch!

27 October, 2011 21:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home