Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stevie: I'm Sick Of Hearing That

Liverpoolfc.tv - STEVIE: LET'S PROVE EVERYONE WRONG

"Domestically, people only ever speak about last season's top three teams and I'm sick of hearing that."
"It hurts when people talk about Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal all the time and we don't get a mention."
"We need to break up the so-called top three. We have to prove we can get among them. We're playing United on Sunday and we've got games against Chelsea coming up so these next few weeks will give us a chance to make a statement."

People always ask me: why support Liverpool? Yeah, it's strange because I'm not from Liverpool or even England. It should be that 'so-called top three' team, right, as I just started to watch the Premierleague last season. And you'll say, okay then it must because they won the Champions Leauge! No, I decided it's Liverpool after the Carling Cup final, which was a few months before the Champions League final I guess. I'm still sometimes feel surprised about being a Liverpool fan in the end, but I never doubt that they're the best team after they lost to Chelsea in the Carling Cup final last season.

I'm also sick about hearing the top-three talk without Liverpool. Sick about always Chelsea's match on the TV schedule. Sick about hardly find Liverpool's shirt or other products here. Sick about only Man Utd and Arsenal's official magazines are sold here. Sick about people saying Liverpool's just LUCKY to win the Champions League....

Let's prove everyone wrong!

11 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan said...

I like the positive vibes comin out from stevie..... was worried when he was sat on the bench for the betis game but he came out positive and backed the manager which was good to see.

the stevie g of last season was always CLEARLY not happy whenever he was rested.

17 September, 2005 19:18  
Blogger loveuamy said...

I thought he was still unhappy when he got on aginst betis, because he was a little 'lazy' on the pitch. lol

17 September, 2005 19:38  
Blogger Val said...

We didn't win, but i thought we deserved to.

18 September, 2005 15:36  
Blogger loveuamy said...

I know...quite disappointed coming back from the pub. (unbelievable, such important match wasn't on the TV tonight.) Need to go to bed early and will post the match result tomorrow...

Hey, val, happy Moon Festival!

18 September, 2005 16:14  
Blogger Val said...

right, i forgot.
Same to you, Amy.

19 September, 2005 01:54  
Blogger Spo said...

I thought we had it in the second half and they the first

in the end it's a decent result once you look at the spread over the season - we are very solid at the back and we've drawn away with boro and spurs which is no bad thing and UTD look like they may be up there with chelsea for the title so an even game against them is good.

Arsenal look weak and I think we can get past them - plus we always give chelsea a game (more so than UTD) and could beat them on our day.

all in all liverpools going great

and also I think it's quality that a hot asian girl on the other side of the world from liverpool loves my team so much - from your site you are more dedicated than me in many ways!

Liverpool have history and passion behind thier game - Chelsea have money

19 September, 2005 04:09  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Thanks, Spo, and I love that, "Liverpool have history and passion behind thier game - Chelsea have money." That's really true! Money can't buy history.

19 September, 2005 11:16  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

Gerrard is the man!

09 October, 2011 02:33  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

I agree with DA - Gerrard is the man.

09 October, 2011 23:44  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaners said...

At a boy Gerrard!

10 October, 2011 14:55  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Stevie makes a real good point here.

27 October, 2011 03:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home