Monday, September 19, 2005

Sin City

Sin City(2005)
Brilliant. I can't find any other adjective. Just brilliant. Is it weird that a girl like this kind of film? Well, I guess I'm from Mars, not Venus. It should win the best picture, really. It's presented in a perfect way of a film based on comic book!

Must get it! That's a true 'comic book', and even more than that! Someone related this film to 'Pulp Fiction'. I didn't notice that, though I just finished 'Pulp Fiction' recently. But I think it makes sense. "A bunch of stories set in a consistent world, with characters falling in and out of each others plot lines."
I love the colour it displays. Special, beautiful, and....again...brilliant!

10 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

nothing can compare to pulp fiction.

pulp fiction is the greatest film in its genre of modern times.

19 September, 2005 16:56  
Blogger loveuamy said...

ah, think so. but i must get one with Chinese subtitle then. have just seen it without subtitle, and...i guess i missed some classic lines...

19 September, 2005 17:45  
Blogger Spo said...

you can't of missed "oh shit I just shot marvin in the face!"

Sin City looked and sounded super cool but there was heart missing for me - I didn't love any of the characters the way I did in Pulp.

They are making a sequel to Sin City - should be out in a year or so.

20 September, 2005 03:05  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Haha..right, I like when Jules and Vincent are together.

Sin City is more like an action film, while Pulp Fiction is a drama based more on character development.

I'm not into action films, but Sin City is an exception. Usually I will think it's unrealistic and too exaggerated. But the violent and bloody scenes were showed in a perfect way! That can be called art I think. (Well, and it's quite fresh as I'm actually sick of those typical Hollywood action films.)

When there is a sequel of good films....I always look forward, but at the same time worry about it. Hope it won't let me down!

20 September, 2005 14:00  
Blogger dan said...

"...le cheese royale"

21 September, 2005 07:48  
Blogger loveuamy said...

and, "le Big-Mac"

what?
"...SAY WHAT AGAIN!"

21 September, 2005 08:36  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

It is original.

09 October, 2011 02:31  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

just a great movie all around - very creative.

09 October, 2011 23:43  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

I love this movie!

16 October, 2011 22:11  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Great movie! really enjoyed it.

27 October, 2011 03:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home