Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Joe Cole Out, Owen In

BBC: Cole to make way for Owen return - England winger Joe Cole looks set to be dropped to accommodate the return of Michael Owen, despite scoring the winner against Wales at the weekend.

Owen: "I'm confident of my position in the team and my value to it on recent and past performances."
"I don't think I'd be especially thankful if the manager played me. I don't think I owe anyone any favours."
"The manager chooses the best 11 players. If I'm in that, I'm not going to sit around and think who might not be playing or should be playing."


That is really 'straightforward', but he's telling the truth I think.
Sagittarius trait No. 7, 'they do lack a bit of tact, direct and to the point', and No.12, 'honest but more than a little tactless. may be tactless but is never deliberately cruel'.

But, actually what makes Owen more like a typical Sagittarius is: No.31, 'Negative Characteristics: Gamblers'.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

At a boy Owen!

09 October, 2011 02:40  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

Owen is huge asset to the team.

09 October, 2011 23:49  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

Owen really knows how to contribute to the team.

10 October, 2011 15:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home