Monday, September 12, 2005

The First Day Of School

Tired because I got up at 4:30 AM to watch the US Open Final and then went straight to the school. Everything's just getting on track in a new term, and I'll be busy on choosing my courses this week. I think I have to take some courses from other departments to prepare for my exchange plan to England. I'm glad that my friend, Evie, is always with me. She wants to go to the US, while my dream place is England. She's preparing for the TOEFL test, and mine is IELTS. We're heading to different places, but I think we have the same goal.

I'm not sure if I can post that often as the school begins. Well, I'll try, though sometimes I don't know who am I talking to. But I love my own posts indeed. I think it's hard for people to imagine how difficult for me to write English. My English isn't that good, and I have to spend a lot of time on just one post. (I guess I just pretend I can write something. Trust me, there are still many things I want to say but fail to express in English.) That's why I treasure every single post here.

I didn't give my blog site to any of my friends around me. They don't even know it exists. Sometimes it's just better to have another space to get some fresh air from your daily life. Blogging could be a way to scape by sharing things with strangers. No one will blame you because they don't know you. Don't you think?

Life is going back to normal here, though I'll still stay up for football matches sometimes. I hate people asking: "How's your summer vacation?" Obviously I don't know how to answer that. Yes, I did nothing, and yes, I did something but don't think you'll get it, neither want to explain it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

hey, i think you can write pretty well...better than me.

12 September, 2005 15:22  
Blogger dan said...

better keeping your blog seperate from your life. that way you can talk about other things.

enjoy school

12 September, 2005 18:27  
Blogger loveuamy said...

hey, thanks you two. Good to have you here to read my blog. ^^

13 September, 2005 11:37  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

Sounds like a busy schedule.

09 October, 2011 02:35  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

could be fun, even though you're very busy.

09 October, 2011 23:45  
Anonymous tulsa divorce lawyers said...

that sounds like fun.

27 October, 2011 21:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home