Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Everyday Is A Cross

I'll have the IELTS test on 29 October, and it'll decide whether I can go to England next year or not. As you can see, time is running out. Actually when I started this blog in July, I wanted to use it to practise my English writing. You know, write someting more about current events, social problems, environmantal issues....something is so-called 'academic' I guess. But, look around here after two months. Yeah, Sagittarius trait No.13, "ambitious - always aiming higher than the goal they initially set for themselves". I'm not writing academic here. They're just football, films, music, born today, tennis... Well, I now start to feel a little neverous about my test.

The test has 4 parts: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. Writing is my worst part because I'm not good at spelling. I'm sure you can't imagine how bad I am. (some easy but I always forget: surprise, congratulation, economic, vanilla, calendar, efficiency.....too many) Believe or not, It took me a lot of time checking the dictionary when post something here. Anyway, 'time' is also my enemy in Writing test. (Here I go again....checking the spelling of 'enemy'...)

The picture was taken in my room on the wall. I draw a cross on it when one day passes, and it reminds me that the test is just around the corner. I was expecting that would give me some warning and stop fooling around, but to be honest, it didn't. Sagittarius trait No.23, "generally do not suffer from stress-related problems".

Oh, I should mention that today's 'Born Today' is Tim Henman. It's his 31th birthday. I think I'll post a lots about tennis recently, so just skip this one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

That sounds like fun.

09 October, 2011 02:41  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

not sure what to make of this one.

09 October, 2011 23:50  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

looks like a lot of fun :)

10 October, 2011 15:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home