Monday, September 19, 2005

4 Clean Sheets

18 Sep, 2005 Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd

BBC - Liverpool avoided a fourth consecutive home defeat by Manchester United but failed to find a killer blow despite a determined display at Anfield.

Benitez said: "I prefer to look at the positives. We have kept four clean sheets in a row and that is a positive thing. Okay we need to score goals but that will come." "We are now at the same level as Manchester United and we will keep on improving."

Gerrard said: "On reflection it was a fair result but I think they will be happy to come to Anfield and get a point. They controlled the first half and we pushed more in the second half without creating any clear-cut chances."

BBC - Crouch has dismissed criticism that his arrival has turned Liverpool into a long-ball team - "The United fans are always going to take the mickey, but we know we don't play like that." "I take a lot of the stick as a compliment. I wasn't going to let Rio Ferdinand have an easy time. When you play against world class players like that you want to unsettle them and that's my job done. I thought I did that well."

6 Comments:

Blogger Spo said...

this is brilliant - I can just blog surf over here for my liverpool info

20 September, 2005 03:08  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Well, I just collect and attach some stuff I read on the net, escaping from writing by myself....lol

20 September, 2005 14:08  
Anonymous Divorce Attorneys Oklahoma City said...

Well I guess it's better than a loss.

09 October, 2011 02:32  
Anonymous oklahoma city house cleaning said...

still an exciting match though - it's better than a loss

09 October, 2011 23:43  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

a draw is better than a loss.

16 October, 2011 22:12  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Benitez was right on the money!

27 October, 2011 03:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home