Monday, August 08, 2005

Owen Is Ready For Challenges

"Regardless of what happens this summer, I would like to return to the Premiership one day. Already I feel that my time abroad has matured me and I believe that when I do return, it will be as a better player."

"For now, I am assuming that I will be starting next season with Real but if not, I want to be ready for any challenge that lies ahead."

"Mentally, I am preparing for another season with Real and if I do find myself on the bench at the start of the season, I will do everything possible to force my way into the starting XI and I know I will be given a fair chance to do this."

See more what Owen said.

If staying one more season in Real Madrid could allow him back to Liverpool and away from Man Utd or Arsenal or something, well, it's worthy, right?

10 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

I would love to see Owen back at Anfield, but we can't afford him now.

However, there's still that lil' bit of hate against him for leaving Pool on the cheap.

11 August, 2005 05:50  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Actually I didn't have a chance to see Owen played for Liverpool before. But I was with him in Real Madrid last whole season, and I think he'd better leave that horrible place. -_____- b

I know there are some difficulties for him to come back. But I would rather to expect that little hope than watching him play against Liverpool in Premierleague. Just can't imagine that...><

11 August, 2005 18:07  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

Michael Owen is a valuable member of the team.

09 October, 2011 23:05  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

Owen is a huge addition to the Liverpool team.

10 October, 2011 14:43  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Owen is ready to be a star!

10 October, 2011 22:18  
Anonymous Milwaukee House cleaning said...

Owen is a huge addition.

24 October, 2011 21:52  
Anonymous seattle house cleaning said...

I like the black jersey.

24 October, 2011 22:59  
Anonymous omaha house cleaning said...

I like the finger point.

24 October, 2011 22:59  
Anonymous portland house cleaning said...

Owen is strong.

24 October, 2011 23:00  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

I really like the back ground on this one.

24 October, 2011 23:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home