Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A Letter To Amy

( I'm not writing letter to myself. It's my dog, and her name is Amy too. She didn't steal my name, while I did.)

Dear my baby, Amy:

It's been 4 months since you left us. Chinese people believe that when a person pass away, his spirit will come back home after 7 days. Actually, I was expecting you at that day. I forgot to be afraid, and I guess it's because I missed you too much.

Baby, I just want to tell you everything is fine here. Dad is fine, but he still drinks too much. Sometimes he mentions you, though only when joking, I think he misses you. Mom is fine. She sleeps well now because she doesn't have to carry you to your bathroom in the middle of night. (Well, I also benefit from it, since everytime you and Mom entered my room to the balcony, I was waked up.) Brother is fine. He is going to join the army this summer. I guess I'll be lonely if he does. Nini is fine. Without your company, she is more afraid of being in our big house alone when everybody is out. And now she cries (I don't know if that is crying for a dog) when Mom is not home. I don't know why, but she never like this before as you were here. The little boy, my 4-year-old cousin, just moved in. You met him before, remember? Poor Nini now is his toy, and maybe you should feel happy not being his another toy, though I wouldn't allow if it did happen. As for me, I'm also fine. I'm still here making effort to reach my dream. There are hopes and I think I'm in the right direction to get that.

I hope you're fine anywhere you possibly be. Really I miss you so much here. Did I forget something? .........oh, by the way, the fishes are fine, though I think you're probably not interested in them. Alright, take care, my baby. Love you.

Sister, Amy.

(Okay, now you know where my ID, 'loveuamy', comes from.)

12 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

That's a very touching post Amy. Sorry for your loss.

12 August, 2005 08:40  
Blogger loveuamy said...

thanks, dan...
don't say one more word, or i'll cry......


joking.

12 August, 2005 18:20  
Blogger eric said...

amy, that's really, really, really heart-warming.

e+

13 August, 2005 01:58  
Blogger loveuamy said...

thannnnks, eric.

13 August, 2005 20:23  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

Cute pooch!

09 October, 2011 23:04  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Ugly dog :)

10 October, 2011 14:42  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

hairy mut :)

10 October, 2011 22:17  
Anonymous Milwaukee House cleaning said...

cute dog :)

24 October, 2011 21:51  
Anonymous omaha house cleaning said...

cute dog.

24 October, 2011 23:02  
Anonymous seattle house cleaning said...

cute doggie.

24 October, 2011 23:03  
Anonymous portland house cleaning said...

cute pooch.

24 October, 2011 23:04  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

cute pup.

24 October, 2011 23:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home