Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Happy Night

I watched Liverpool's match today in a pub. Well, I used to go to another one, and it was my first time there. Some say it's the biggest sports pub in Taipei. Quite right. Too many people there, so my brother and I just decieded to skip the match between Man Utd and Everton earlier. We came back to the pub after about 2 hours, and finally found somewhtere to sit down. The atmosphere was good. Everywhere is TV screen playing football match. People shouted when there was a goal. (The picture was taken when I was leaving at 2 o'clock in the morning, so believe me, that small place was full of people 2 or 3 hours ago.) Anyway, it looked not like in Taiwan after all. I guess there were half of all foreigners in Taipei in that pub.....okay, that's a little exaggerated. I believe they really feel like home there!

As we were waiting for Liverpool's match, I met this guy. He's from Germany (hometown is Bulgaria though). He and his friends were there for Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen's match. (Well, I forgot to ask him if he's pleased with the result that Bayern Munich 5-2 won.) His name is Christo. A quite friendly guy indeed.

A new place, a new friend, and a new experience. Though Liverpool didn't score today, I think it's still a happy night!

10 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

I suspect wathing football in the pub where you are is quite a different experience to where I am.

Glad you had agood night.

14 August, 2005 09:36  
Blogger loveuamy said...

if i go to the uk some other day, i'll try it! that will be fun i guess.

15 August, 2005 12:05  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

That sounds like a lot of fun.

09 October, 2011 23:02  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Fun night huh??? :)

10 October, 2011 14:40  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

I like it. I like it a lot. :)

10 October, 2011 22:16  
Anonymous Milwaukee House cleaning said...

looks like a fun place to visit with friends.

24 October, 2011 21:50  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

dark place.

24 October, 2011 23:08  
Anonymous portland house cleaning said...

loud place.

24 October, 2011 23:09  
Anonymous seattle house cleaning said...

fun place.

24 October, 2011 23:09  
Anonymous omaha house cleaning said...

great place to hang out!

24 October, 2011 23:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home