Friday, August 05, 2005

Guy Or Girl?

Am I a guy or a girl?

Well, I feel I'm more like a guy when being with my female friends. Many times we sit together having a chat and I find myself being bored with the topics. And sometimes this kind of conversation disappoint me:

" Hey, Amy, you look sleepy."
" Yeah, I went to bed at 4 this morning."
" 4!? Why? Watch ball Match, again? "
" Haha, that's right. "
" Oh."
"..........."
"...................."

But, thanks God, they won't ask me out for shopping as they know I'll turn it down. Shopping is a crazy thing, isn't it, especailly when those girls just want a so-called 'window-shopping'. It's a test of my patience anyway. And, bargaining is another stupid thing. I do bargain myself sometimes. But this will only happen like this:

" How much is it? "
" $450. "
" Can I get it cheaper?"
" No, sorry."
" Okay, here you go, $450."

One more thing: why girls like taking boring photos so much? They can carry their cameras everywhere, and take it out even when having dinner at a night market! There is nothing wrong with taking photos, but you have to take meaningfull or memorable ones. One of my friends once showed her photos to us: " Hey, girls, look! It's my photos at the beach!" Other girls seemed excited saying: "Wow, your bikini is cute." I took a look at one or two, and started to feel confused why they could view all of them. On all those photos were she and her friends taken from short distance. Was that at a beach or just a bikini party at home? And what's the point to see her big face from photos taken from different angles?

Another one almost drove me crazy. It happened when six girls traveled to the south of Taiwan. The first night at the hotel:

" Amy, Amy, we want to take some interesting photos!"
" Like what? "
" Sexy one! How about naked and wrapping in a bath-towel?"
" .........What for? "
" Just...for fun!! Come on, we are traveling!"
" No."
" Come on, Amy, it'll be..."
" Noooo!!!"

Well, am I a guy or a girl ?

I'm sorry that I use 'Just An Ordinary Guy' as my blog's name, and those sports-topic posts may confuse some people. But, trust me, I'm just an ordinary girl but with passion about sports, and sometimes can't stand girls' stuff.

15 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

You're definitely a girl.

Bargaining is like that here.

"Any discount for cash?"

"No"

05 August, 2005 16:47  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Bargaining is a gift of Chinese women I guess. And it's also a culture here. My mom is really good at it, but that sometimes embarrass me.

05 August, 2005 17:10  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Dan..I just went to your tracker, and it's really suprised me that Taiwan is "Taiwan, Province of China" there!!!

Why? Taiwan is "Taiwan" in my tracker!

05 August, 2005 18:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guy,could we be friends?

06 August, 2005 07:07  
Blogger loveuamy said...

sure, bring some beer here! Oh, wait, are you talking to Dan or me??

06 August, 2005 07:41  
Blogger dan said...

My tracker always gets it wrong.

06 August, 2005 19:43  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Well, I'm curious about who or which country thinks Taiwan is province of China.

06 August, 2005 20:41  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

Not sure what to make of this one.

09 October, 2011 23:07  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

scratching my head on this one...???

10 October, 2011 14:45  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

huh???

10 October, 2011 22:20  
Anonymous Milwaukee House cleaning said...

that's fun :)

24 October, 2011 21:53  
Anonymous omaha house cleaning said...

???

24 October, 2011 22:26  
Anonymous seattle house cleaning said...

not sure about this one.

24 October, 2011 22:26  
Anonymous portland house cleaning said...

it's different for sure.

24 October, 2011 22:27  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

this post is kind of creative.

24 October, 2011 22:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home