Monday, August 22, 2005

Graphics

This is what I've been busy on. I joined a football forum recently, and met some great people there. I made graphics for some of them to attach on their posts as a signature. That's what I found interesting recently and aslo why I didn't spend too much time to update my blog. Photoshop is a great tool, and my brother is a genius on it. I used to rely on him as sometimes it could be a complicated job. But since he's going to join the army this summer, I started to learn how to do it myself. Well, it's not bad indeed. I like my works!

These are some graphics I made for people recently:
Liverpool (this one is my own signature on the forum.)
Aston Villa
West Ham (my favorite one!)
Arsenal 1

Arsenal 2
Chelsea
Beckham (it's for 'avatar'/profile image)
Brazil
Hibernian

*Update 2 Sep, 2005*
Birmingham City
Aston Villa 2
Man City
Newcastle
Leicester City

Oh, by the way, I would like to invite you to sign up for the forum! We need Liverpool fans there. I found out something: most people think that Liverpool fans will only show up when Liverpool win!! Well, we need to prove them wrong! The link is here: Forum of Football.co.uk. Of course, if you want, I could also make a signature for you.

12 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

Amy, dont bother about the anonymous comments; basically spam. I got those as comments on my blog too.

I'll join the forum, i don't appear only when Pool wins.

22 August, 2005 15:26  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Okay, I see.

Great!! Thanks! Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Newcomers section. Hope you enjoy there!

22 August, 2005 15:37  
Blogger dan said...

it's time somebody stopped these spammers.

nice graphics. you have many talents.

22 August, 2005 22:08  
Blogger Ankit said...

MAN i always wanted these kinda graphics .....IF u don't mind can i use them for my signatures too ...:d

23 August, 2005 12:26  
Blogger loveuamy said...

dan: Thanks!

ankit: Those graphics are made for others. They're using this, so I think you'd better not use them for your signture. I can make another one for you if you want. Just tell me the team and names. ^^

hollywood girl: Thanks. Real Madrid is a great team! I watched almost all their matches last season!

23 August, 2005 13:02  
Blogger Ankit said...

No its okay i don't wanna trouble you for my own purpose.Anyway thanks a lot for your help BTW great blogs i"ll be a regular reader Even i wrtie abt movies sometimes.

23 August, 2005 15:28  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Thanks. You also got some great reviews!

23 August, 2005 16:07  
Blogger Ankit said...

DUDESS try to post comments there :P i m tryin to form my bolog community :D

23 August, 2005 18:07  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

This is some valuable information - thanks for sharing.

09 October, 2011 22:56  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Not sure what to make of this one.

10 October, 2011 14:35  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

I'm loving it! :)

10 October, 2011 22:05  
Anonymous Milwaukee House cleaning said...

I love the graphics.

24 October, 2011 21:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home