Monday, August 29, 2005

13 Conversations About 1 Thing

"For a while, I just couldn't see anything good...no matter where I looked. Then one day I just couldn't take it anymore. I was in midtown at rush hour...and it was noisy and crowded...and everybody was pushing each other...and I was just trapped. Someone bumped me from behind and I just decided, that's it. I give up. I was standing on the conner. Watching the traffic. Thinking of how easy it would be. I mean, just a few small steps. Or maybe it should've happened before. Maybe that was supposed to be my fate. I picked someone out across the street. Somone to look at, someone... Someone who'd give me a reason to do it, you know? So I picked this man and I stared at his face and I thought about how selfish people were. How miserable and...predictable. And I swear that...man, he must've read my mind because he looked right back at me and smiled. Just like that, he broke the spell."

Don't want to put some reviews here. It's a great film that I would like to recommend: Thirteen Conversations About One Thing. I think you don't have to know too much before watching this. Just get ready to look both back and forward to your life deeply.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

I've never seen this movie - thanks for the info about it.

09 October, 2011 22:51  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Not sure what to make of this one.

10 October, 2011 14:30  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

never heard of this one before.

10 October, 2011 22:01  
Anonymous Milwaukee House cleaning said...

never heard of it.

24 October, 2011 21:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home