Wednesday, July 27, 2005

YOU! Understand?

The media is bulshit. The reports about Woodgate few days ago were actually all rubbish. They said he suffered a fresh injury relapse or something. I've even read a Chinese report says that Woodgate is going to quit football in despair! Totally shit.

I don't know why there are people believe in such reports. Let's just believe what players say, Okay?

Sky Sports: Jonathan Woodgate insists he has never thought about quitting football -
"I was kicking a ball perfectly and then one paper said I had broken down, I don't understand where it came from, my leg is fine."
"I have confidence in my body and I am very optimistic my leg will be fine in any game I play."
"I have never won anything and I am hungry to win things, any young lad would give their right arm to do what I am doing, I have worked hard to get here, I am only 25 and it has never entered my head to give up football."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

It sounds like some statements made by Woodgate were misinterpreted by the media.

09 October, 2011 22:33  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

One word - 'misunderstood'.

10 October, 2011 03:17  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

I love that picture - very creative :)

10 October, 2011 21:43  
Anonymous Tulsa Counseling said...

That guy looks mean :)

11 October, 2011 01:07  
Anonymous Tulsa Divorce Attorneys said...

That's a very creative photo that is making a very bold statement - simply beautiful...in an artsy sort of way.

12 October, 2011 03:33  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

...in an artsy sort of way that sells tickets to matches :)

13 October, 2011 22:03  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

I wonder what his shirt says?

21 October, 2011 01:00  
Anonymous arlington house cleaners said...

pretty grees bleacher in the background :)

23 October, 2011 03:59  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

that dude needs a haircut.

24 October, 2011 01:01  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

I'm glad his leg is fine.

24 October, 2011 01:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home