Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yes, I'm Complaining!

It's 9:36 Am now. Damn! It's 9:36 in the moring, for Christ sakes!!! I went to bed at about 4 o'clock this morning! I should be still on the bed right now!! What am I doing here?? There are workers busy on rebuilding the roof of my house. The noise was too loud that I couldn't even sleep with my headphones! Furiously woke up, I got out of my room, went downstairs, and there came a scene that strangers walking in and out of my home. I hate that feeling. Grabbed something to eat, quickly went back to my room, and I opened my computer.

Now I'm trying to make myself feel better.....

No, I give up, forget about that!
Fuck it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

9:36 am - wow! that's early (sarcasm) :)

09 October, 2011 22:44  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Nothing wrong with complaining :)

10 October, 2011 03:43  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

You whimp (sarcasm) :)

10 October, 2011 21:54  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

Never give up! Never surrender! :)

24 October, 2011 01:19  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

Hope you feel better!

24 October, 2011 01:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home