Thursday, July 21, 2005

We Are Friends

What the hell is the 'cute' thing doing here?

I'm 20 years old, and I went to the cinema for this film! God, shoot me!! Well, I'm not saying there is something wrong with animated films. I enjoy some of them very much. Finding Nemo, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. are my favorite. BUT, I won't go to the cinema for these because I'm not that into 'unrealistic' films. (Yes, I admit it. I'm lack of imagination.)

So, for what reason I went to the cinema yesterday to watch 'Madagascar', which I felt nothing special after watching the trailer? A friend. My best male friend. Yeah, I was crazy because I didn't even think for a second as he asked me to go. We don't go out often, maybe three or four times a year, but we become best friends through MSN messenger. We talk everything to each other, and we know each other well. I thought we were done after I told him I liked him two years ago. Well, apparently, some people are just meant to be good friends, though can't be lovers.

Yesterday I had a good time, though the film sucks. I felt relieved as we walked out the cinema and he said:" I almost fell asleep in there. It's not that good as I expected before." For me, it's much better than the reaction like:" Wow! It's incredible! " But, actually, there was one thing special in this film I noticed. They used a classic scene from 'American Beauty' !! Remember that Lester Burnham(Kevin Spacey) lies on roses, and more roses are falling down from the sky in his illusion? Yeah, that one, and they even used the background music! Well, it's a film for kids. How should kids know about that?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

Madagascar is a different kind of cute and funny :)

09 October, 2011 22:40  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

lol - gotta love the leemers :)

10 October, 2011 03:24  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

That was an idiotic cartoon :)

10 October, 2011 21:50  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

I love the penguins.

24 October, 2011 01:10  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

the film sucks??? that's too bad :(

24 October, 2011 01:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home