Sunday, July 10, 2005

Million Dollar Baby

One of my friend told me: "This movie sucks. I really don't know what is it doing!" I got the DVD today. Well...thanks God I didn't believe her. I chose to believe in Oscar, and it didn't let me down actually. I'm not good at giving comments, though I enjoy watching so much. I can't analysis what is good and what is bad. All I know is that this movie moved me. It makes me think about the meaning of life. People die every day. What their last thought is regret. What they've never done yet. What they've never experienced yet. I think of my uncle who died few years ago because of heart disease. He told my Dad he was so afraid of death and there were still many things he wanted to do.

Sometimes death appears suddenly and we don't have much time to prepare for it. Or, we don't even have any second to accept it, like London bomb victims. We never know. What this movie wants to say maybe is the courage of pursuing the dream. If you don't give a shot, then you never have the chance. There must be something you want to achieve and then you won't be regret for your life. Just do it then.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

I've never seen the movie, but I've never heard anything good about it.

09 October, 2011 22:46  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

I've never seen the movie, but I've also never heard anything good about it.

09 October, 2011 22:47  
Anonymous fort worth house cleaning said...

Thank's for the info.

10 October, 2011 03:41  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

Never heard of it.

10 October, 2011 21:56  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

I ptobably will not watch it.

15 October, 2011 15:12  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

Hilary is gorgeous.

24 October, 2011 01:23  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

what other movies has Hillary stared in???

24 October, 2011 01:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home