Monday, July 18, 2005

Jude Is Sorry?


I can't believe I read it all. It's just like a novel, a film! A secreted love story between big Hollywood hunk who is engaged to a beautiful actress and the nenny of his children!

Mirror - WHAT HEART-THROB JUDE TOLD DAISY IN BED & SADIE CONFRONTED DAISY ON PHONE - 17 July,2005

View Daisy's photo. (Well, too pretty to be a nanny!)

Ananova - Guilty Jude 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Affair - 18 July, 2005

Jude Law made a public apologise to his fiancee, Sienna. I don't think he can get the relationship back. Women are not fool, and I believe his affairs won't be stopped in the future just because of this! As for the nanny, Daisy, I think she is strange. What's the point of describing all the details of their affair including sex. What does she want to prove? Trying to make herself like a victim or she wants to be famous? Don't forget that she already knows this man is engaged.

Well, it's a shame that this affair is discovered by one of his children. An interesting entertainmant news after all. I burst into laughter as I saw the last line of the coverage: " Daisy may now be without a job, but she hopes to be employed again soon... she claims Jude has recommended her to the Beckhams."

What? The Beckhams? Get out of here!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Dan said...

jude law's an arsehole. Anyone who cheats on someone like that is an arsehole.

20 July, 2005 08:04  
Blogger loveuamy said...

Yeah. Well, it's a pity. I like his face and acting. -_____-

20 July, 2005 19:28  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

There's a big name!

10 October, 2011 14:22  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

he would be...

10 October, 2011 21:51  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

they make a cute couple.

24 October, 2011 01:12  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

I don't guess I know who this is...

24 October, 2011 01:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home