Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Child Attack

A dangerous man just moved in my home yesterday. Age: 4. All kids in this age are dangerous. They are too energetic! Damn!! It's a nightmare for someone like me as a night owl. I hate to be waked up by his scream, laugh, or heavy paces in the early morning! I don't know how long will he stay here. He is a DEVIL to me!!

I have no patience with children. Also, no tolerance. Don't let me see a crying kid, or I'll kill him. It's not right to give candy to children who are crying. Don't make them think that they will be rewarded when crying. I say just let them cry, and they will know in the end crying is useless.

Kids are cute? No, they are just like psychoes to me.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a brother just 1 year-old.I think he is cute.But crying child is definitely not cute!And my younger brother seems more like to be a not-cute kid.Hope he become a cute child.(It's hard but he needs to try to be!)

26 July, 2005 20:21  
Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

huh??? I'm not sure wnat to make of this one.

09 October, 2011 22:36  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Scratching my head on this one...???

10 October, 2011 03:20  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

this post is kind of weird.

10 October, 2011 21:45  
Anonymous Tulsa Divorce Attorneys said...

Kids are pyschoes??? Who doesn't like kids??? This article doesn't make sense to me.

12 October, 2011 03:38  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Yeah he looks dangerous (sarcasm).

21 October, 2011 01:02  
Anonymous arlington house cleaning said...

Cute kid.

23 October, 2011 04:04  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

cute picture, cute kid :)

24 October, 2011 01:04  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

why is he the devil???

24 October, 2011 01:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home