Saturday, July 30, 2005

Born Today

Lisa Kudrow(42)
Date of birth: 30 July, 1963
[full profile]

Lisa Kudrow?? Who? No,no,no...she is Phoebe Buffay!! Some best quotes of Phoebe in 'Friends'.

Phoebe: They don't know we know they know we know! And Joey, you can't say anything!
Joey: Couldn't if I wanted to.

Phoebe: Can I tell you a little secret?
Rachel: Yeah!
Phoebe: I want to keep one. (Giggles in excitement.)
Rachel: Ohh, I'm gonna be on the news!


[After Monica gets a disastrous haircut.]
Ross: How's Monica?
Phoebe: She's calmed down a bit. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.
Ross: How's the hair?
Phoebe: I'm not gonna lie to you Ross. It doesn't look good.
Joey: Can we see her?
Phoebe: No, your hair looks too good. I think it would only upset her.
Rachel: Oh.
Phoebe: Ross, you can go on in.

Reporter: I like that. what's your name?
[pointing tape recorder at Pheobe]
Phoebe: Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in...Ello there mate!

[Doing a crossword puzzle.]
Ross: Heating device.
Phoebe: Radiator.
Ross: Five letters.
Phoebe: Rdatr.

Phoebe: No, Mr. Heckels, we're not making any noise.
Mr. Heckles: You're disturbing my oboe practice.
Phoebe: You don't even play the oboe!
Mr. Heckles: I could play the oboe.
Phoebe: Well, then I'll have to ask you to keep it down!

[After settling a fight between Monica and Rachel]
Phoebe: Hey, if we were in prison, you guys would be like my bitches.

[Halloween costumes; Monica's Cat Woman and Phoebe's Super Girl]
Phoebe: Ah so we meet again oh Cat Woman
Monica: So we do oh Super Girl.
Phoebe: [Laughs] It's me, Phoebe.

Phoebe: I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit.

More..

13 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

Lisa is still pretty - even after all of these years.

09 October, 2011 22:31  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

Lisa was briliiant as Phoebe :)

10 October, 2011 03:15  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

Does anyone remember Romie & Michelle's high school reunion???

10 October, 2011 21:42  
Anonymous Tulsa Cleaning Service said...

I've always been a big fan of Lisa's.

11 October, 2011 01:06  
Anonymous Tulsa Cleaning Service said...

I've always been a big fan of Lisa's.

11 October, 2011 01:06  
Anonymous Tulsa Counseling said...

lol - this one's a lot of fun :)

11 October, 2011 01:09  
Anonymous Tulsa Divorce Attorneys said...

Lisa is a real asset to Hollywood. She has had a brilliant career.

12 October, 2011 03:29  
Anonymous tulsa divorce attorneys said...

...her humor is top notch.

13 October, 2011 22:01  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Is Lisa really that old???

20 October, 2011 02:48  
Anonymous arlington house cleaning said...

she's gorgeous!

23 October, 2011 03:59  
Anonymous Milwaukee house cleaning said...

Lisa looks drunk in this picture.

24 October, 2011 00:59  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

Phoebe's great!

24 October, 2011 01:53  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce lawyers said...

Lisa is a pretty woman.

27 October, 2011 03:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home