Sunday, July 17, 2005

Back Off 'Haitang' !

" Taiwan's weather bureau issued a land warning as powerful typhoon Haitang picked up strength and headed almost directly for the capital, Taipei, saying it posed a serious threat to the island. " (CNN)

First, typoon, earthquake, landslide.....all kinds of natural disaster are things I'm afraid of the most in my life. I'll feel anxious all day, worring something will happen next moment. I'm lack of security.

Second, what am I going to do if the electricity break down tonight? Well, it seems that I can only listen to my MP3 player before I die of the heat.

Third, 'Haitang' will ruin my date tomorrow!! I've been looking forward to it for couple of days! Damn!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Oklahoma City House Cleaning said...

Wow that looks ugly!

09 October, 2011 22:41  
Anonymous Fort Worth House Cleaning said...

That looks like it could cause some serious damage.

10 October, 2011 14:23  
Anonymous oklahoma city divorce attorneys said...

Hope everyone stays safe.

10 October, 2011 21:52  
Anonymous milwaukee house cleaning said...

that storm looks scary.

24 October, 2011 01:13  
Anonymous minneapolis house cleaning said...

is it a typhoon or a hurricane???

24 October, 2011 01:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home